ASTC will be launching a new website at the 2014 annual conference, and we’d like your help! We are interested in including photos throughout the site that show the wonderful range of experiences and programs ASTC members have to offer. A few things to note:
- Photos should be at least 1,200 pixels on the smallest side.
- Please do not send any photos of just the outside of your building. (It’s a great building, we’re sure, but we’re more interested in what people are doing in and around it.)
- Offsite photos are great too! Wherever and whenever your institution conducts programming, we want to see it.
- We’d like to show the diverse audiences that museums and science centers serve, so we welcome photos with visitors of all ages, not just children.
- Please send your best photos. These images will be seen by the thousands of visitors to the ASTC site, and we want to show them the very best.
If you have photos that show your institution’s activities and audiences that ASTC could use on the new site, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, August 29. If your photos are too large to email, or if you have any other questions, please let us know.