| | | | Management | |
Do you want to post a position in the ASTC Job Bank? Learn how here.
Posted October 20, 2017
President & CEO
Thomas Edison & Henry Ford Winter Estates
Fort Myers, Florida
ASTC 2017 Conference Special
This post will be removed Tuesday, October 24
Edison & Ford Winter Estates is currently seeking an experienced President & CEO to join their team of professionals in Fort Myers, FL.
The President & CEO position is a multi-faceted leadership role that oversees every aspect of the Estates, in executing its mission to protect, preserve and interpret the site for the community and visitors. The President & CEO is responsible for the professional management of the Estates and its administration in accordance with policies, mission and requirements of the Board and shares responsibility with the Board for its development, preservation, interpretation and presentation of the historic and non-historic structures, gardens, collections, fiscal health, educational forums, Smithsonian SparkLab and cultural experience.For more information and to apply: gethired.com/a/5bcc3e71-641f-4065-b0d9-89cbc2109b7e
No applications or phone calls will be accepted at the principal place of business.
Thomas Edison & Henry Ford Winter Estates is an equal opportunity employer.
Posted October 5, 2017
Marketing and Sales Manager
Imagine Exhibitions, Inc.
Imagine Exhibitions is the global resource for all things related to traveling exhibitions. From design and creation to placement and presentation, Imagine has the experience and inspiration to bring the best possible exhibition to any venue.
Imagine Exhibitions is looking for an independent contractor for the role of Marketing and Sales Manager. The contractor must possess a high level of marketing and sales aptitude, creativity, attention to detail, strong communication skills and the ability to handle multiple projects at one time. This position will report directly to the VP of Exhibitions, and will support the sales team.
The Exhibition Marketing and Sales Manager will support and market the sales strategy for Imagine Exhibitions’ products to museums, science centers and other venues worldwide. The successful candidate will be resourceful, results-oriented and will specifically have the ability to:
- Initiate and participate in the creation of sales material (brochures, eblasts, social network posting, etc.) and help organize tradeshows (ordering material, logistics, etc.)
- Ensure that the Sales team has all necessary tools to perform (helping with cleaning and updating databases and websites, suggest marketing and sales actions, etc.)
- Develop clear, researched, targeted and effective sales plans to help the Sales team generate sales leads, create sales opportunities and gain new business
- Identify and pursue growth opportunities to expand existing markets and penetrate new markets or market segments though a constant and documented strategic watch
- Work with industry organizations for sponsorship, placing ads, and identifying ideal booth placements at tradeshows
- Manage ad placements and company branding for all publications, both electronic and print
- Duties as assigned by the VP of Exhibitions.
We are looking for an outgoing team player with excellent research, writing and sales skills. A minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in the industry or in a marketing and sales environment is preferred. The position is open geographically, primarily work-from-home, and requires approximately 15-20% travel domestically and internationally. Must have a current, valid passport without restrictions for global travel.
- A bachelor’s degree and/or diploma that lends to the position
- Superior people and presentation skills
- Client-oriented with a service personality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using contact management software (Salesforce)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Out-of-the-box thinker with a good attitude
Preferences: Experience with the traveling exhibition, museum or attraction industry.
All applicants should submit a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to Agnes Ruiz at email@example.com.
Posted October 4, 2017
President & CEO
Kalamazoo Nature Center
Seeking an accomplished leader for this regionally and nationally recognized organization known for its innovative conservation education and science programming. Ideal candidate has proven success in raising significant funds from individuals, foundations, corporations, and public entities; nonprofit executive management experience; keen understanding of environmental and conservation sector; ability to inspire staff and volunteers; capability to cultivate influential relationships with all stakeholder constituencies; and executive level achievements in the fields of environmental education, advocacy, policy, research, business, and/or law. Master’s degree required; Ph.D. in environmental sciences, conservation or other aligned fields highly desired.
Posted September 22, 2017
Director of Marketing/Communications/P.R.
SUN ‘n FUN / Aerospace Discovery at Florida Air Museum
SUN n FUN is the largest annual convention in the State of Florida and the second largest aviation exposition in the United States. Profits from SUN ‘n FUN directly benefit year round STEM educational programs at the Aerospace Center for Excellence or ACE.
Responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of the Organization’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal. Oversees development and implementation of support materials and services in the area of marketing, communications and public relations. Directs the efforts of the marketing, communications and public relations staff and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the Organization.
- 5 years’ experience in marketing, communications or public relations
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, public relations
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations
- Experience developing and managing budgets
- Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time with adherence to time sensitive deadlines
- Demonstrated successful experience writing press releases, making presentations and negotiating with media
- Experience communicating with local, national, and international stakeholders
- Expert in social media marketing and analytics
- Experience in the not-for-profit industry
- Graduate degree in a related field
- Experience working with volunteers
- Experience in the aviation or education industry
- Knowledge of aviation
Dependent on experience and qualifications.
Please submit Cover Letters and Resumes to LFuller@flysnf.org.