Most museums are sitting on a treasure trove of web-based and social media analytics data, but many professionals aren’t sure how to go about accessing, analyzing, and using this data as an evaluation and research tool.
Join us on May 18 at 2:00 p.m. ET to learn how you can use web-based and social media analytics as a valuable feedback tool that can help drive future decision-making efforts. This webinar is co-hosted by the Association of Science-Technology Centers and the Visitor Studies Association. The registration fee is $25 and includes access to an archived recording of the webinar and a digital badge/certificate for participating in the live webinar.
During this 90-minute webinar, Chris Lysy, an evaluator and designer who seeks to help clients and other professionals make the most of their data, will help you discover ways to harvest and process your analytics data into information you can actually use.
Webinar participants will
- Learn what “analytics” means
- Understand the connection between good design and analytics
- Explore how to access, collect, and analyze analytics data
- Be exposed to creative and effective ways to present findings to stakeholders
- Examine and discuss examples of museums’ analytics data
- Be able to ask questions and get input about specific questions related to analytics.
Audience: This webinar will benefit museum and cultural institution evaluators, advocates for data collection and evaluation, and stakeholders or recipients of evaluation reports and findings.
Presenter: Chris Lysy, freshspectrum.com
Fee: $25; includes access to an archived recording of the webinar and a digital badge/certificate for participating in the live webinar
Learn more and register