This webinar is co-hosted by ASTC and the Virginia Association of Museums (VAM).
When is the last time you updated your resume? If your answer is “more than six months ago” or “when I applied for this job,” it might be time to dust it off and make it shine again! Not only is keeping an up-to-date resume a great way to track your professional growth and achievements, but many grant proposals require resumes from key project members.
Join ASTC and Jennifer Thomas, executive director of the Virginia Association of Museums, for this 60-minute webinar and get inspired to revamp your resume.
During this event, participants will learn
- tips for developing an effective resume
- ways to quantify your work experience to demonstrate impact
- how to best organize your experience
- how to use the best resume format for your needs
- the difference between an objective and summary statement
- formatting tips to meet Federal agency grant application standards.
Audience: This webinar will benefit science center, museum, and cultural institution professionals from all career levels.
Presenter: Jennifer Thomas, Virginia Association of Museums
Fee: $25 for ASTC/VAM members; $35 for nonmembers. The fee includes exclusive access to an archived recording of the webinar and a digital badge/certificate for participating in the live webinar.