This webinar was co-hosted by ASTC and the Virginia Association of Museums (VAM).
When is the last time you updated your resume? If your answer is “more than six months ago” or “when I applied for this job,” it might be time to dust it off and make it shine again! Not only is keeping an up-to-date resume a great way to track your professional growth and achievements, but many grant proposals require resumes from key project members.
In this live webinar on May 18, ASTC and Jennifer Thomas, executive director of the Virginia Association of Museums, walked through ways to revamp your resume, including
- tips for developing an effective resume
- ways to quantify your work experience to demonstrate impact
- how to best organize your experience
- how to use the best resume format for your needs
- the difference between an objective and summary statement
- formatting tips to meet Federal agency grant application standards.
Audience: This webinar and its resulting recording and resource materials are designed to benefit science center, museum, and cultural institution professionals from all career levels.
Presenter: Jennifer Thomas, Virginia Association of Museums
Fee: $25 for ASTC/VAM members; $35 for nonmembers. The fee includes exclusive access to an archived recording of the webinar and a digital badge/certificate for those who participated in the live webinar.