Dimensions, the award-winning bimonthly magazine of the Association of Science-Technology Centers, features a mix of in-depth analysis and briefs of noteworthy events and resources for the science center and museum field. Each issue of Dimensions features valuable insights into trends, practices, innovations, and crucial issues affecting the field, as well as practical solutions shared among institutions. The magazine’s readers include directors and staff at nearly 500 ASTC-member science centers and museums in more than 40 countries worldwide, as well as others who have an interest in informal science education.
- Any paid staff member at an ASTC-member institution can request a free subscription to either the print or electronic edition of Dimensions magazine at myASTC.
- Nonmembers may subscribe to Dimensions magazine through Paypal by clicking on the button below. Please submit a copy of your student ID to firstname.lastname@example.org if you select one of our student subscription rates. Paid subscriptions to Dimensions last for one year. If you would like to continue your paid subscription beyond one year, please renew your subscription through Paypal (below). You can subscribe starting at any time, but we recommend ordering your subscription two weeks in advance of the issue’s release date to guarantee receiving the upcoming issue. (For example, to receive the March/April issue, order in mid-February.) We do not accept returns or cancellations. To submit a claim for a lost or damaged issue, please email us at email@example.com within 45 days of the issue’s release date.
- Dimensions issues published more than one year ago are available for free download here.
- Browse selected articles from the past year here. Members and subscribers can read full issues from the past year at myASTC.
- Click here for extended content for Dimensions magazine’s Viewpoints department.
- Click here for full transcripts and podcasts for Dimensions magazine’s Q&A department.
- To submit article ideas for Dimensions, contact Susan Straight, editor.
- Advertise in Dimensions
- Browse back issues. To order back issues, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
ASTC’s editorial team maintains full editorial control over Dimensions content. ASTC controls all content of its programs and initiatives. No partners, sponsors, or advertisers are permitted to change or influence the editorial content of Dimensions or of ASTC’s programs.