The Association of Science-Technology Centers (ASTC) is a professional membership organization that supports the future success of science centers, science museums, and related institutions dedicated to public engagement with science.
ASTC is engaged in a transformative process to implement a new strategic direction for the association to better support its members. ASTC is building capacity across the organization to:
- Make the case for the work of science centers and museums
- Identify future trends and frontiers, and help ASTC members prepare, respond, and lead
- Connect ASTC members—including current and future leaders—for idea exchange, learning, and collaboration
To support ASTC in advancing this new strategy, the organization is seeking highly motivated, mission-driven individuals to fill roles at every level across our functional teams. Click below for complete job descriptions and timelines for applying.
New Member Engagement and Services Team
Finance and Administration Team
Center for Advancement of Informal Science Education (CAISE)
- Senior Manager of Community – closes September 9, 2019
- Project Manager – closes September 3, 2019
- Communications Coordinator – closes September 16, 2019