| Development | | | | |
Do you want to post a position in the ASTC Job Bank? Learn how here.
Posted March 14, 2019
Partnership Coordinator – Museum Lab
Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh
Salary Range: $31,000 – $36,000
For more than 30 years, the Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh has provided “innovative museum experiences that inspire joy, creativity and curiosity”. In April 2019 we will grow with the creation of Museum Lab, a new museum for kids 10+ where they can work with makers to create everything from furniture to apps, experiment with cutting edge technology in the creation of art, climb three stories on a unique sculpture, collaborate on one-of-a-kind art installations and more.
- Creates, maintains and evaluates an efficient, clear means to integrate event calendars among the Children’s Museum, and its Museum Lab partners and clients.
- Seeks out limitations and proficiencies of each partner and the Museum to best reduce conflicts and promote good-natured collaboration among partners and within the Museum
- Participates in reflective practice, including research-oriented discussions with partners, artists, and youth.
- Experience working with partners in a collaborative environment.
- Has a High School diploma or equivalent and 2-years’ experience in a relevant field (e.g. education, administration, interactive media, etc.) required. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.