Visit an ASTC Travel Passport Program venue today!
As a member of a science center or museum participating in the ASTC Travel Passport Program, you are eligible for benefits such as free general admission when you travel outside of your local area. Local restrictions apply (see exclusions and list of participating venues below).
Before you travel…
- Make sure the science center or museum you are visiting is not excluded. Local exclusions apply (see below).
- Review that science center or museum’s family admittance policy. Download the list of participating venues below and call before you visit to confirm your Passport Program benefits.
- Pack your ID (or other proof of residence). Admissions staff reserve the right to request proof of residence for benefits to apply. Science centers and museums requesting proof of residence are marked by (✓IDs).
- Pack your membership card. Participating venues are not required to grant benefits to visitors who forget their cards. There is no universal database with all Passport Program visitors’ member data and expiration dates for admission staff to reference. Some venues will allow you to call the science center or museum you joined to confirm your membership, but they are under no obligation to do so. Lost your card? Please contact the science center or museum which you joined. ASTC does not issue or administer membership cards.
- Science centers & museums located within 90 miles* of the science center or museum where you are a member.
- Science centers & museums located within 90 miles* of your residence.
*This distance is measured “as the crow flies”, meaning that it is based on the linear radius, not driving distance.
Participant list, November 1, 2018–April 30, 2019 (8-page, 6-pt font)
Participant list, November 1, 2018–April 30, 2019 (31-page, 12-pt font)
Restrictions and admissions policies are not included in the search feature below. Check the PDF above or call before you go to get the details.
Search Passport Program Participants
Results 1-1 of 1 records
1333 Camino Del Rio
Passport Program Participant