Exhibiting at ASTC 2022
ASTC 2022 Annual Conference
September 12–15, 2022
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
The ASTC 2022 Annual Conference represents a return to an in-person conference for the first time since 2019. This year’s theme is Traversing Tomorrow Together: as we continue to emerge from the pandemic with a refined vision of the future, we will come together to chart a path forward for our own organizations, our communities, and our world. We encourage you to look toward where we are going, not just where we have been.
The exhibit hall will be open to conference participants on Monday, September 12, and Tuesday, September 13, including several blocks with dedicated exhibit hall time (listed in the Schedule Overview). In addition, Poster Palooza and several food and beverage events will be located in the exhibit hall, providing additional reasons for individuals to spend significant time in the hall.
Rates for exhibit booths depend upon the size and location within the Exhibit Hall and the date of purchase. ASTC Members in good standing will receive discounted rates for all booths.
February 25–March 11
March 12–August 1
After August 1
All rates are for a 10’x10′ exhibit booth. Larger booths are available, as the floorplan allows, and will be assessed at multiples of the applicable category.
Each exhibit booth will include:
- Company listing and 25-word description in the conference app or online program, if contract and payment received by August 1.
- Standard 10’x10’ exhibit space, including 8’-high backwall, pipe and drape, 3’-high side-rail pipe and drape.
- For every 10’x10’ exhibit booth you purchase, you receive two complimentary full conference registrations.
Booth sales will open in May 2022. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Thanks to the following organizations that have already reserved their exhibit booth:
- American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)
- American Museum of Natural History
- Boss Display
- Budd Wentz Productions
- Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh
- Clark Planetarium
- Digitalis Education Solutions, Inc. – Bremerton, WA
- DuPage Children’s Museum
- Eriksen Translations Inc.
- Evergreen Exhibitions
- Experiential Media Group
- Field Museum
- FLYING FISH
- Foldscope Instruments, Inc.
- FUN EXHIBITS
- Hüttinger Interactive Exhibitions
- JRA – Part of RWS Entertainment Group
- Luci Creative
- MICRO LLC
- Minnesota Children’s Museum
- Minotaur Mazes
- NASA’s Universe of Learning
- National Scenic Visitors Center
- NISE Network
- nWave Pictures Distribution
- Omaha Children’s Museum
- Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI)
- Ripley Entertainment
- Science Museum of Minnesota
- Science North International Sales
- Science Planet
- SKOLNICK Architecture + Design Partnership
- The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis
- Trivium Interactive