Visit an ASTC Travel Passport Program venue today!
If you are a member of a science center or museum participating in the ASTC Travel Passport Program, you are eligible for benefits such as free general admission when you travel outside of your local area. Exclusions apply and benefits vary. Download the list of participating venues:
- ASTC Travel Passport Participant List, November 1, 2019–April 30, 2020 (9-page, 6-pt font)
- ASTC Travel Passport Participant List, November 1, 2019–April 30, 2020 (35-page, 12-pt font)
Given local responses to the COVID-19 pandemic, many ASTC members are altering their operations or are fully closed to the public. Please check each institution’s website or call them for more information about their operations status, including their online programming and virtual engagement and learning opportunities.
Before You Travel
- Check for exclusions. Make sure the science center or museum you are visiting is not located within 90 miles of either your home residence or the science center or museum that you belong to. This distance is measured as a linear radius, not driving distance.
- Review the family admittance policy of the venue that you intend to visit (denoted by “F” in the participant list). Call before you visit to confirm your Passport Program benefits.
- Pack your ID (or other proof of residence). Admissions staff reserve the right to request proof of residence for benefits to apply. Passport Program venues requesting proof of residence are marked by (✓IDs).
- Pack your membership card. Passport Program venues are not required to grant benefits to visitors who forget their cards. There is no universal database with all Passport visitors’ member data for admission staff to reference. Some venues will allow you to call your home institution to confirm your membership, but they are under no obligation to do so.
- Lost your card? Please contact your home science center or museum. ASTC does not issue or administer membership cards.
- Still have questions? Read our Frequently Asked Questions.
Local restrictions, and admissions policies and benefits, are not detailed in the search feature below. Please reference the ASTC Travel Passport Participant List.