For information on how to get to and around Montreal, click here.
Air Canada is pleased to offer a 15% discount on fares to Montreal when you book your reservation at www.aircanada.com. Choose your flight times and enter CHE773N1 in the Promotion Code box to receive the discount. (Please note that this discount does not apply to Tango and Executive Class fares.)
U.S. Passport and Visa Information
Please visit the U.S. State Department website for information regarding travel outside of the United States. Visit this page for more information on travel to Montreal.
Invitation Letter Request
You may require an invitation letter to obtain a visa to attend the 2015 ASTC Annual Conference. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Cell Phone Information
Please remember to check with your phone carrier about international calling and data plans.
Contact your bank and credit card company before you travel to prevent possible security holds on your account. Consider withdrawing money before you leave to exchange for Canadian dollars (CAD) in Montreal, or use a debit card to withdraw money from an ATM in Montreal. Check with your bank for details.
What to Expect Flying into Montreal
- While on the inbound flight to Montreal, you will receive a custom declaration form to fill out.
- Upon arrival you will have to go through customs, a custom officer will take your declaration form and ask you a few questions. He or she will stamp the form and hand it back to you. Please keep it in a secure place as you will need to hand it to another agent soon.
- You will then proceed to pick up your checked baggage on the carrousel
- And finally exit the secured area and hand the declaration form, signed by custom agent.
The 747 shuttle bus provides service from the airport to downtown Montreal for $10 CAD. The bus stop is on the Arrivals level. There’s a machine to buy your ticket and usually an attendant is available to help as well.
Tickets are valid for the run from the airport to downtown and then on the public transport network for 24 hours.
Stops closest to the ASTC 2015 hotels:
- Delta Montreal: René-Lévesque / Union (6 blocks from the Delta Hotel)
- Hyatt Regency and Holiday Inn: René-Lévesque / Jeanne-Mance (half-block from the Hyatt Regency; 2 blocks from the Holiday Inn)