Dimensions, the award-winning bimonthly magazine of the Association of Science-Technology Centers, features a mix of in-depth analysis and briefs of noteworthy events and resources for the science center and museum field. Each issue of Dimensions features valuable insights into trends, practices, innovations, and crucial issues affecting the field, as well as practical solutions shared among institutions. The magazine’s readers include directors and staff at nearly 500 ASTC-member science centers and museums in more than 40 countries worldwide, as well as others who have an interest in informal science education.
- Any staff member at an ASTC-member institution can request a free subscription to either the print or electronic edition of Dimensions magazine at myASTC.
- Dimensions issues published more than one year ago are available for free download here.
- Browse selected articles from the past year here. Members and subscribers can read full issues from the past year at myASTC.
- To submit article ideas for Dimensions send proposals to Susan Straight, editor.
- Browse back issues. To order back issues, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
ASTC’s editorial team maintains full editorial control over Dimensions content. ASTC controls all content of its programs and initiatives. No partners, sponsors, or advertisers are permitted to change or influence the editorial content of Dimensions or of ASTC’s programs. For more information about reprint permissions click here.