Dimensions, the award-winning publication of the Association of Science and Technology Centers, features a mix of in-depth analysis and briefs of noteworthy events and resources for the science center and museum field—and those with an interest in public engagement in science more generally. Each article in Dimensions features valuable insights into trends, practices, innovations, and crucial issues affecting the field, as well as practical solutions shared among institutions. Dimensions‘ readers include directors and staff at nearly 500 ASTC-member science centers and museums in more than 40 countries worldwide, as well as others who have an interest in informal science education.
- Any staff member at an ASTC-member institution can request a free subscription to Dimensions at myASTC.
- Dimensions issues published more than one year ago are available for free download here.
- Browse selected articles from the past year here.
- To submit article ideas for Dimensions send proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Browse back issues. To order back issues, contact email@example.com.
ASTC’s editorial team maintains full editorial control over Dimensions content. ASTC controls all content of its programs and initiatives. No partners, sponsors, or advertisers are permitted to change or influence the editorial content of Dimensions or of ASTC’s programs. For more information about reprint permissions click here.