Enhance Your Presence
The ASTC Annual Conference provides your company with an outstanding opportunity to display your products and services to the largest gathering of museum professionals from across the globe. Our nearly 2,000 attendees are the leaders and decision makers from the world’s cutting-edge science centers and museums, nature centers, aquariums, planetariums, zoos, botanical gardens, and natural history and children’s museums, who come to network, attend more than 100 sessions, and learn about your products or services.
Conference Attendee Demographics
- Over 85% of conference attendees are the decision makers for their museum.
- Nearly 90% of conference attendees visit and spend over three hours in the exhibit hall.
- Many visit the exhibit hall to learn about new products and services they can implement in their museums, as well as to network with vendors and fellow attendees.
- The majority of conference attendees attend the conference to obtain exhibit-related information and education.
- Conference attendees represent on average 47 countries.
ASTC’s Annual Conference is the largest and most important event for nearly 2,000 museum and science center decision makers globally—built on quality of attendance as much as quantity. No other venue or resource provides as much opportunity for face-to-face contact with your customers. ASTC cares about maximizing your return on investment, and is working hard to make a fresh, dynamic exhibit hall that you won’t find anywhere else.