Featured || | | | |
ASTC FEATURED JOB LISTINGS go here…
Posted April 24, 2018
Sales and Marketing Manager
Imagine Exhibitions is the global resource for all things related to traveling exhibitions. Imagine Exhibitions is looking for an independent contractor for the role of Sales and Marketing Manager.
The Sales and Marketing Manager will have to:
- Promote/pitch/secure sales from existing and prospective clients in North America through a relationship-based approach.
- Develop clear, researched, targeted and effective sales plans to generate sales leads, create sales opportunities, and gain new business.
- Identify and pursue growth opportunities to expand existing markets, penetrate new markets or market segments; match product offerings to target markets using effective communication to reach those specific audiences.
- Help tailor marketing content and the marketing strategy for the exhibitions by participating in the creation of sales material (brochures, eblasts, social network posting, etc.) and help organize tradeshows (ordering material, logistics, etc.).
The successful candidate will have:
- High level of sales skills, with a strong appeal for marketing – Experience and diploma in the sales and marketing industry preferred.
- A results-oriented work ethic with ability to negotiate and close deals.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time and work independently.
- Client-oriented with a service personality.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally, with a valid passport and no travel restrictions.
- Out-of-the-box and creative thinker with a good attitude.
- Experience with the traveling exhibition, museum or attraction industry.
All applicants should submit a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to Debbie Donohue at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted March 20, 2018
Programs Administrator – Parks & Neighborhoods/Museum
City of Memphis Pink Palace Museum
The City of Memphis is accepting applications for a dynamic museum professional who wants to help us go from good to great. Requires significant hands-on experience in programming, preferable in more than one of the areas supervised; experience in planning and implementing complex capital projects, schedules, and budgets; orchestrating internal and external teams; great communications skills. We also want someone with the ability to smart test new ideas to find sustainable ways to be more relevant and engaging. Solid grounding in museum ethical values regarding collections care, diversity, community and engaging audiences respectfully. Spanish or other second language a plus. Master’s degree in History, Science, Education, Museum Studies or related field and 7 years progressively responsible experience in museum management. For complete job description and to apply online go to www.memphistn.gov before April 17, 2018.