Featured || | | | |
ASTC FEATURED JOB LISTINGS go here…
Posted March 7, 2019
Senior Director of Guest Engagement
The Health Museum
Salary Range: $85,000 – $100,000
Our mission is to foster wonder and curiosity about health, medical science and the human body. We are the only Museum in the Houston Museum District that has been awarded the Smithsonian Affiliate designation.
Senior Director of Guest Engagement:
- Leads a dynamic team that prioritizes, develops, and executes a highly integrated, quality customer experience from start to finish.
- Oversees all touch points of the customer experience, through both the delivery of content and excellent customer service, aimed at moving visitors beyond mere transactions at the points of sale to museum patrons.
- Directs and coordinates the work of the Education, Exhibits, and Visitor Services Departments.
- Creates visitor-centered experiences that transform the ways our patrons connect with our unique content and the work of our staff.
- Develops the exhibition strategy and execution.
- Ideally has at least 5 to 7 years management-level museum experience in exhibits, visitor services, and educational programming.
Interested in learning more? Please send your resume and cover letter to us at Lsellier@thehealthmuseum.org.
Posted February 20, 2019
American Computer & Robotics Museum
Salary Range: $55,000 – $80,000
The American Computer & Robotics Museum (ACRM) in Bozeman, Montana is seeking an Executive Director. The ACRM is a unique and important institution with one of the finest collections ever amassed on the history of technology and is the oldest continuously operating museum of its kind. Its mission is to collect, preserve, interpret, and display the artifacts and history of the information age. The museum has received glowing reviews from luminaries like E.O. Wilson of Harvard (“Inch for inch the best museum in the world”), been voted one of the 10 Best Free Museums in the US by USA Today, and is the #1 thing to do in Bozeman according to TripAdvisor.
The ACRM is now about to undertake a major campaign to evolve into a significantly larger and more established institution. The new Executive Director, in conjunction with a newly expanded Board of Directors, will be central to developing a Strategic Plan, growing the staff and scale of the institution, major fundraising, and overall operations.
For current information see www.compustory.com.
For updates to the position, see www.acrmuseum.org/employment.
To Apply: Send Letter of Interest, Resume/C.V., and the names of three References with contact information to: ACRM.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: March 22, 2019